- Attended the April Executive Board Meeting of Local 2068.
- Attended the April Meeting of the Uniformed Retirement Board.
- Attended the NCPERS Annual Meeting in New Orleans, LA with Local President Niemiec, and I.A.F.F. 4th District Vice President Taylor.
- Was unable to attend the May Meeting of Local 2068 as I was still attending the NCPERS Annual Meeting.
- Attended a meeting in Washington, D.C. with President Niemiec, and newly elected member of Congress Barbara Comstock.
- Made a visit to the South Side Apparatus Shop.
- Made a visit to Fire Station 422 (A-Shift).
- Attended the Fairfax County Fire & Rescue Retirement Association May meeting.
- Attended the NEPC Annual Client Conference in Boston, MA.
- Attended the May Meeting of the Uniformed Retirement Board.
- Have been working on upcoming Federal Legislation indorsed by both the I.A.F.F. and the F.O.P. with Congresswoman Barbara Comstock’s Staff.
More Articles By This Author