Battalion 4 - January 2017
Share on Facebook
- Attended monthly General Membership and E-Board meetings.
- Supported 1 Battalion member and 2 FMO members with potential grievances.
- Advised FMO office and received feedback on the impacts of the new Draft SBCA/IDLH Health and Safety policy.
- Conducted research on early cancer detection in search of best practices for the fire service.
- Actively working with EMS Operations on the replacement EMS bags.
- Primary objective is to improve operational efficiency and patient contact times as well as decrease provider fatigue through weight reduction.
- Ongoing work with Operations regarding test concepts with the Urban Engine.
- Continuing to explore opportunities to improve the safety and operational effectiveness with Apparatus ergonomics and equipment allocation.