- Attended the Governor’s signing of House Bill # 1345 in Richmond, VA with President Niemiec.
- Attended the Governor’s signing of House Bill # 222 in Richmond, VA with Vice President Flanigan.
- Assisted with, and setting up of the Local 2068 Cookout.
- Have been in contact with Delegate Tim Hugo’s office in reference to future legislation before the upcoming Virginia General Assembly.
- I have been appointed to the V.P.F.F.’s newly formed Legislative Committee. The first meeting will be in July, 2016.
- Arranged a meeting between the Executive Board of Local 2068, and Congresswoman Barbara Comstock of the Virginias 10th Congressional District to discuss her upcoming bid for re-election to Congress. This was done during the Board’s June Meeting. I also insured that Congresswoman Comstock received the I.A.F.F.’s Congressional Candidate Questionnaire.
- Attended the June Meeting of the Uniformed Retirement System.
- Attended the June Meeting of the Executive Board of Local 2068.
More Articles By This Author