Battalion 3 - February 2016
Share on Facebook
- Attended the January eboard meeting, postponed until Feb 2.
- Attended the February general membership meeting on Feb 3
- Attended the February eboard meeting on Feb. 23
- Healthcare insurance issues with 3 retirees.
- Healthcare questions with members.
- Working with LiveWell group (My Cigna Program) and Craig Lueke to help
- inform the membership with various opportunities.
- Worked on the Tier 2 PAC Job shirt.
- Visited several station soliciting PAC contributions.
- Meeting with Sully District Democratic Committee. Event scheduled for February.
- Worked with 4 upcoming retirements within the battalion.
- Delivered new PAC job shirts to stations in the battalion. Limited to
- specific size shirts at this time. Signed up new or increased PAC participants.
- Supported member with an IA interview.